ANTIQUE CAST 13 GE General Electric AO BRASS BLADE OSCILLATING Fan WORKS! Age Appropriate Wear, Cord is in Rough Shape and may not be Original, Motor spins Freely on One Speed only, as Original 3-speed switch is Missing, and a Replacement Roller switch has Been Installed. Paint is Original, but is Faded, Dirty, has Chips. Blades Measure 12′ and Cage measures 13. Fan is 16 Tall. Original Bottom Cap/Base is missing. Bolts Holding Cage I don’t think are Original. See Pictures for More Information as they are a HUGE Part of the Description. 60 cycles Alternating Current fan Motor. Thank you very much and enjoy. Tags: GE General Electric Cast iron 3 Speed. Brass Blades Green Type AOU. Desk Fan Wall fan. All Vintage Antique Brass Blade Fans. The item “ANTIQUE GE General Electric AO BRASS BLADE OSCILLATING Fan WORKS Alt. Current” is in sale since Wednesday, April 11, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Kitchen & Home\Electric Fans”. The seller is “lilmar-9744″ and is located in Bakersfield, California. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Featured Refinements: Brass Blade Fan Cast Heavy
- Brand: GE General Electric AO 3-Speed 110 volts. 60 cyl
- GE General Electric Cast Iron Heavy 12″: Cast Iron Heavy Has Handle to Carry Early 1900’s
- GE Brass Blade Cast oscillating Fan 12″: AO, Alt. Current, 1920’s
- No. 1002107. Cat.75423 Form P1: Cast Iron, 4- Brass Blade 1920’s