VINTAGE 10 BRASS BLADE EMERSON 27645. RUNS ANS OSCILLATES EXCELLENT ON ALL 3 DISTINCT SPEEDS. SUPER SMOOTH AND QUIET. IT HAS 95% OF ITS ORIGNAL PAINT IN VERY NICE CONDITION THE OTHER 5% WAS TOUCHED UP AND OR POLISHED LOOKS AWESOME. ALL POLISHED BRASS NUTS, SCREWS BRASS BLADE, >>>>>> ONE VERY NICE CLEAN SOLID FAN. NEW WIRE FROM THE STATOR TO THE SWITCH NEW POWER WIRE AND PLUG FULLY DISASSEMBLED CLEANED AND OILED. NONE OF THE BRASS HAS BEEN CLEAR COATED. PLEASE SEE ALL PHOTOS AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS. ASK FOR MORE PHOTOS IF NEEDED. PLEASE SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS AND FEED BACKS. The item “VINTAGE FAN ANTIQUE FAN VINTAGE EMERSON BRASS BLADE FAN EMERSON ELECTRIC FAN” is in sale since Tuesday, August 08, 2017. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Kitchen & Home\Electric Fans”. The seller is “cutndry50″ and is located in Auburn, California. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Russian federation, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Panama.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States